19" Rackmount Systems
The Pixus 19" rackmount systems are based are the modular open-standard COTS (Commercial Off the Shelf) Eurocard approach. This allows us to configure virtually unlimited tailored configurations of a chassis with little to no customization. This provides standardization with the benefits of an open-standard architecture, which include:
- Multi-vendor options, more choices
- Less risk, not relying on one vendor
- Selection options of "best in class" for all modules
- Proven design in commercial, industrial, and MIL/Aero
- Less obsolenscence risk with multiple vendors
- Lower prototyping/development costs and time-to-market
Typical plug-in modules are 3U or 6U with a 160mm depth. (See the AdvancedTCA and MicroTCA sections for other board size options). Enclosures are available to hold these boards in front-to-rear, bottom-to-top, and for 6U and 8U boards there is side-to-side cooling options. The chassis can come with or without integrated fan trays or with redundant push-pull cooling. EMC versions are also standard.
There is a vast array of boards available in several industry-standard architectures. Contact Pixus to discuss your requirement.