The modular Eurocard concept of Rittal brand subracks permits a wide range of applications with the minimum number of components, since all RiPac subracks are based on the same horizontal rails and system components. The only difference lies in the design of the side panels and configuration variants. Equipped with a backplane and power supply, a standard subrack can be rapidly upgraded to a complete packaged system including chassis, power supply(s), fans, backplane, etc.. The subracks are shock and vibration-tested and conform to IEC 60 297-3, 60 297-4, 60 297-5-103 and IEEE 1101.1 and 1101.10.
- Subrack system for individual configuration
- 5 basic versions for different applications, including Railway and other rugged needs
- Horizontal rails and accessories to match all variants
- EMC upgradable
- Ruggedized versions available
- Fully assembled and wired upon request
Pixus also provides the subrack components individually as piece parts.