Global Manufacturing Resources
Pixus Technologies is the "embedded computing group" of Rittal, the largest manufacturer of enclosures in the world. Pixus was founded by former Kaparel/Rittal management, with the design leadership team that developed cutting-edge COTS open standard architecture solutions since the 1990's. Although we are privately owned, the extremely close relationship with Rittal gives Pixus the flexibility and nimble approach of an independent enterprise with the resources of a $ multi-billion company.
The Pixus/Rittal team is able to offer time-tested embedded computing system platforms and electronics enclosures at competitive prices. We leverage the Rittal brand mechanical designs with over 100K components and hundreds of proven enclosure designs to PICMG and VITA open-standard specification for over 30 years. Pixus also provides unsurpassed thermal management solutions, creative design innovations, backplane design and subsystem integration expertise. This powerful combination results in the premier value in the industry for electronics packaging. The team includes:
- Over 25 full-time manufacturing employees
- 5 system/design/mechanical engineers, with additional resources available
- Quality Assurance and Sourcing experts
- Sales team in Canada, Eastern USA, Western USA, Europe, and Asia
The Rittal brand components are built in one of the largest manufacturing facilities in the world. The system-level products are assembled in Canada or overseas, depending on volume, logistics, and customer/application requirements. Pixus is ITAR and the Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP) registered and ISO9001:2008 registered.
- Backplanes – 100% electrical continuity testing
- Custom Chassis Platforms – Up to 100% Functional and Hi-Pot testing, depending on requirements
- Servo electric press for insertion of press-fit connectors.