The Versatile Series of instrument cases has a wide range of configuration options, including feet, handles, gasketing, front and real panels, and more.
- Mounting/earthing kits (For connecting the cover plates/gland plates to the side panels with PE conductors.)
- Feet (Flip out feet. Load capacity up to 20 kg.)
- Front Handles (Attractive, ergonomic front carrying handles. Can only be used in conjunction with mounting flanges with handle holes.)
- Top Carrying Handles (Ergonomic, aesthetic carrying handles mounted to top of the enclosure. May also be used as a support stand. Not suitable for use in conjunction with flanges.)
- EMC gaskets (The enclosures can be fitted or retro-fitted to meet EMC requirements using EMC gaskets from the Ripac subrack range.)
- Panels, Front and Rear (To cover the front and rear of the enclosure. Also available with hinges, vented for fan installation, or as an EMC version.)
- Flanges (Required when the Versatile Series is to be used as a rack-mounted enclosure. The flanges have a channel to hold vertical EMC gaskets.)