Injector/extractor handle for the insertion and removal of rack connectors with a large number of pins. A metal insert ensures reliable functioning, even at forces of up to 815 N.
The injector/extractor handles are only for use in conjunction with horizontal rails with a 10 mm extension.
- Push-button for locking and unlocking the board type plug-in unit (cannot be extracted in the locked position)
- Optionally with 1/2HP offset PCB attachment, e.g. for component mounting on both sides
- Optional integral microswitch for “live insertion” applications
- ESD pin to dissipate static charges before connecting the board type plug-in unit
- Keying areas to accommodate keys
- Integral PCB attachment
Injector/ extractor andle, assembly parts
Suitable for 3U, 6U applications.
Keyable guide rails
Keyable guide rails with offset